In a box of fabric I got given sometime last year, there were two partial shower curtains. I figured I'd make a bag for use at daycare. Plus it'd be good for swimming, wet gym gear, etc. I cut up a supermarket bag and patterned off that. I figured it was easier than the staff at daycare having to fuss with a drawstring. Turns out I had enough shower curtain to get 4 bags. I've cut two of them, and tonight I finished one. I know it was a pretty basic pattern, but I wanted to make sure it worked before cutting into the second shower curtain.
|Shower curtain wet bag|
Hmmm, clearing it might be tomorrow's mission.