Saturday 5 November 2011

Where to start?

This is something I've always wanted to do. Somewhere to ramble and share my thoughts. I have no idea if it will get read much but hey, that's not really the point. 
This is somewhere where I can share what I have crafted and actually managed to get done around the house. Where I can write my thoughts on life. Where I can put pics of my little one and share how she has grown. Where I can look back on this in 1, 2, 5 or 10 years time and see how everything has changed. 

It's something that I kept putting in the 'too hard' basket. But a blog post I read last week http://www.ohhellofriendblog.com/2011/10/twelve-by-2012.html inspired me to take some of the items from my Master To Do List and put them on a smaller list of things to get done by the end of the year. This was one of the items that made it to my list of 12. So here goes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment