I made these PJ pants, along with two others, late in pregnancy, when I had sore hips, and nothing much was fitting me, so really needed some comfort clothing for around the house. So I got some pretty flannelette fabric and whipped up pj pants. These particular ones were a bright blue with butterflies. I'd take a photo, but am having camera issues, grrrr.
I thought it was just the fabric had torn by the inner upper thigh seam. But no. Closer inspection revealed that ALL of the seams had pulled fabric around them. This is where my trusty overlocker came in. I just redid all the seams with that, trimming it back as needed with each seam. Made it such a simple fix. 15 minutes and they were ready to go again. I had to try them on to make sure they still fit. Then Guinevere had to try them on. Oh I wish I'd managed to get a photo of that, she looked hilarious holding them up.
Sometimes it surprises me just how little time it actually takes to complete some of the projects in that UFO cupboard. If I spent less time staring at them feeling overwhelmed and more time just working on them, they'd actually get done.