Friday 26 October 2012

Day 26: Knitting and Sewing

Wow, 26 days through the month already.

Today I did a bunch of knitting on the hat. Managed to get it to the point that I wanted to, so I was happy with that. My desire to knit had been warring with my desire to read, finally realised I could put my book on my tablet, meaning I had a big enough screen to see to read while I was knitting. Worked so well. Might have to make myself a little stand at some point.

Also did some sewing. Worked on Sean's Artemis badges, have done two of the 6. So that project is now getting close to completion. Part of me thinks I should go all  out on the projects that are nearly finished, to finish as many as I can this month, but I feel too guilty doing that as I need to get the hat made by the end of the month. Also, I'm sick (again...), so I'm running low on energy currently. We'll see how the next few days pan out. I suspect I'm going to keep working on my projects in November. However, I have told myself I'm allowed to start a couple of new planned projects in November, so it'd be good to have more finished before then. I probably need to do a list of planned projects (with deadlines as some are gifts) as well as my unfinished ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment