Saturday 6 October 2012

Day Six: Cross Stitch

Have spent the day at my mother–in–laws. Did mean a sleep in as she took the little one when she woke up, which was fantastic.

Another day of what feels like not much project work, even though it took me the best part of an hour. I marked onto the chart with a highlighter how much of the promise eagle cross stitch I had done. I also did some stitching on it, only one strand, but it is still progress. The rest of the day I've been curled up in front of the fire with knitting and a book.

I was going to add a photo of the cross stitch design and progress, but I'm having trouble doing that from my tablet, so I might have to do that when I get home.

But for now, I'm going back to relaxing in front of the fire.

Edit:
I'm back home so I can add the pictures I took yesterday. Here is what the finished design should look like

And here is how much I have done so far. 


No comments:

Post a Comment