First off, my list of unfinished projects. These are ones that I have started, it doesn't include the ones I've got planned. If I included those it would make the list twice as long...... I think this is all of them. There may be more. If I think of or find any, I'll just edit the list.
- Black baby singlet. I started this before my daughter was born, she's now 13months old
- 'Travelling Woman Shawl'. This was originally for me, I'm now planning to give it to my mum.
- Sophie's (niece) dress
- Monkey socks. For myself, I may frog them and make something else with the yarn.
- Blanket for NICU/SCBU
- Blue diagonal eyelet gloves, second one in pair
- Nigel's hood
- Nigel's pouch with arms on it
- Tumbling blocks quilt, long term project as it's being done by hand
- Cushion covers (set of 5) for Opal.
- Whirligig ball for Lorelie
- Advent calenders x2
- Gynn's dressing gown
- Guinevere's hoodie
- Travel high chair
- Guinevere's chair
- Rug/quilt made with furnishing samples
- Paneled skirt for myself
- Sean's Artemis badges
- Andrew and Rosie's napkins, I've done 4 of the 8
- Butterfly bears for Opal
- Wizard and Dragon for Ivan
- Tatty Teddy bookmark
- Tatty Teddy school girl
- Promise Eagle for Mum
- Buddha for Paul
- Rapunzel shoe for Ellen
- Blue fairy for myself
- Birth sampler for Shakana (niece)
- Birth sampler for Jaliah (niece)
- Blackwork purse for myself
I thought I had more knitting and sewing projects, especially knitting ones. I did finish a pair of socks yesterday, all I had left to do was weave in the ends. I gave them to my mother in law. I also finished two sewing projects that I'd been working on for years in the last month, a set of 5 cushions for a friend and a quilt for my niece's 5th birthday.
So far today I have done several rows on the baby blanket.
I've also found some of my black fabric, hopefully enough to do the cushions for my sister. If not, I'm going to have to tidy some of my sewing room....... That alone could take me all month.