Monday 29 October 2012

Day 28: Knitting

I didn't end up posting this yesterday, so I'm doing it today. I remembered at about 11.45pm last night, while I was snuggled up with Guinevere, trying to get her to go to sleep. I wish I could have gotten a photo of the way she curled up to sleep, but it was too dark and I didn't want to risk waking her by using the flash on my camera.

I worked on the hat yesterday, most of the day, in between wrangling Guinevere as Gynn was doing a computer assignment.
This is what the hat looked like at the start of the day

This is what it looked like at the end of the day.

I'm quite happy, as each day I seem to be getting done exactly how much I aim to do that day. It'd be nice if I could get more done, but at least it leaves me on track for getting it finished on time.

I also 'played' in my sewing room. I say I played as all I did was empty one small bag and find homes for the items in it while Guinevere played on the floor. She usually plays under the table, as currently that is the biggest area of clear floor space. My mission for November is to work on the sewing room. I'd like it usable. Actually, it's mostly usable now, but I'd like it not to feel cluttered, so that I actually want to be creative in there rather than feeling totally overwhelmed by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment